\IntroductionQuick Start Guide (install, build small msi etc)
|Quick Start Guide (install, build small msi etc)|
This section guides you through the process of
building your first MSI.
Please do this even if you wish to
update existing MSIs
or use any of the other available frameworks
since the basic process and setup is nearly identical.
Please perform these in turn:
- Install MAKEMSI (and perhaps other tools)
- Using the installed "TryMe.MM":
- Build your first MSI (from TryMe.MM)
- Look at the source code for your first MSI (TryMe.MM)
- Test your first MSI (TryMe.msi)
- So you want to start work on your own project:
- Start your Own MSI
- Simulate a new release of your Own MSI
- Your first MSI worked, now what?