\TroubleshootingBuild Time ProblemsCommon Build Problems and Their SolutionsCommon Merge Module Issues
|Common Merge Module Issues|
If you are having problems it would be a good idea to check that
you have the latest version of the vendor's merge module as they may
have fixed some bugs (if you're lucky!).
The following are what relatively common issues related to merge module
inclusion (see the "MergeModule" command):
- Cannot open database file - System error
- Merge Succeeds But Heaps of Validation Errors Produced
- Merge Fails with Error Message(s)
- Language Mis-match!
- Schema Mismatch caused by a Merge Module
- Files Go into ROOT (can't be redirected)
- Merge Module needs Configuration
If the above did not help don't forget: